V-Ray for SketchUp offers visualization professionals a complete render solution that generates high-quality images of an unbelievable realism. V-Ray for SketchUp works inside SketchUp Pro, which is one of the most popular 3D modeling tools available nowadays.
V-Ray for SketchUp Features
V-Ray for SketchUp is one of the most powerful rendering tools available to visualize your 3D models with the utmost quality and realism.
V-Ray for SketchUp offers you the following functionalities:
- New in v2.0 - Real Time Rendering with GPU support for instant feedback during scene setup
- New in v2.0 - Image Based Lighting with a Dome Light
- New in v2.0 - Proxy Objects for efficiently rendering massive amounts of geometry
- New in v2.0 - Glare and Bloom lens effects
- New in v2.0 - Extra lighting options like sphere lights and component lights
- True raytraced reflections and refractions
- Glossy reflections and refractions
- Indirect illumination
- Displacement to create varying heights on textures
- Soft shadows including box and sphere emitters
- Support for HDRI images
- Supports computers with multi-core processors
- Distributed rendering: use multiple computers to generate your images
- Supports native SketchUp materials and integrates them into V-Ray materials
- Material editing with material preview
- Realistic sun and sky
- Physical camera
- Depth of field effects
- Two-sided material, for example for creating thin translucent materials
- Animation support
- And much more...
Already interested or just want to give V-Ray a try? Click on one of the buttons below for more information.