V-Ray for Rhino offers visualization professionals a complete render solution that generates high-quality images of an unbelievable realism. V-Ray for Rhino works inside Rhinoceros 4.0 and 5.0, which is one of the most popular NURBS modeling tools available nowadays.
V-Ray for Rhino Features
For all Rhino users, from architecture and engineering to design and animations: V-Ray is a robust ray-tracing engine that enables you to bring your ideas to life quickly, easily and cost-effectively.
V-Ray for Rhino offers you the following functionalities:
- New in v2.0 - Real Time Rendering with GPU support for instant feedback during scene setup
- New in v2.0 - V-Ray Express for quickly applying materials and preconfigured lights
- New in v2.0 - Exterior and interior rendering presets
- New in v2.0 - Camera presets for different types of exposure
- Image Based Lighting
- Proxy Objects for efficiently rendering massive amounts of geometry
- IES-profiles for accurate light definition
- Ambient Occlusion for acccurate shading based on an object’s proximity
- True raytraced reflections and refractions
- Glossy reflections and refractions
- Indirect illumination
- Displacement to create varying heights on textures
- Soft shadows including box and sphere emitters
- Support for HDRI images
- Supports computers with multi-core processors
- Distributed rendering: use multiple computers to generate your images
- Material editing with material preview
- Realistic sun and sky
- Physical camera
- Depth of field effects
- Two-sided material, for example for creating thin translucent materials
- Animation support for Bongo as well as Rhino's built-in animation tools
- And much more...
Already interested or just want to give V-Ray a try? Click on one of the buttons below for more information.