Bongo is an addition to Rhino. With Bongo, you can create animations of your Rhino designs. It runs in the Rhino interface, so just install it, start up Rhino and create your animations.
Bongo will cost you excl. VAT.
Bongo has got, in short, the following advantages:
- It runs inside Rhino with the same interface, so you won't have to learn any new methods.
- It is great for presenting your designs, because you can let your client see how your design works
- It is priced reasonably
Professional animation tools
With Bongo you can animate moving, scaling and rotating Rhino objects. And it runs inside Rhino, so you won't have to export the files. Objects and animations are simply editable in the Rhino window, just by dragging and dropping.
You can preview your animations easily in real time inside Rhino. You can watch any shading mode by scrubbing the timeline or playing the animation.
New in Bongo 2
- Zoomable timeline and the new curve editor give you greater control over your animations.
- Save multiple animations per file.
- Control many more parameters with the new keyframe editor and improved tweening.
- Create architectural animations from named views.
- Animate mechanical systems with the new IK engine.
- Expressions, Object morphing, layer animation, sun studies, video textures, new video formats and much more.
- Support for 64-bit Rhino 5.
Want to give Bongo a try or looking for some specific information? Click on one of the buttons below for more information.